Furniture - Buying Furniture - Buying Beds - Outdoor Furniture
Indoor Furniture - Seating - Tables - Lounge
How To Grow Vegetables
With today's increasing food and health-related issues, the idea of growing vegetables right at your backyard seems to be a promising solution to improve overall health.
Homegrown vegetables do not contain any harmful pesticides that greatly contribute to people's worsening health problems.
Planning your garden indoors or outdoors can be feasible with the raised bed gardening technique. Home gardening provides a lot of benefits which includes a fresh supply of vegetables all year round while allowing you to save more on your budget. Learn the basics of raised bed gardening. All the information you need is packed in this one helpful book.
Other benefits you can get from this book:
- Benefits of Backyard Gardening
- How to Start Raised Bed Gardening
- Plan a Successful Vegetable Garden
- Vegetables and Herbs to Grow for Your First Crop
- Compost and Composting for your Garden
- How to Manage Bugs and Slugs in your Garden
- Homegrown Vegetable Recipes
All of your favorite things in one coloring book! Free Period Press brings you pages of dancing tacos, sleepy sloths, raccoons in space and everything else that makes your brain say "Squeeeee!" Turn off the world around you with Distractables: A Super Cute Very Nice Coloring Book.
- 41 uniquely illustrated designs
- One-sided for no bleed-through
- 8" x 10"
Container Gardening - Growing Vegetables, Herbs And Flowers In Containers
"Container Gardening - Growing Vegetables, Herbs and Flowers in Containers" is for anyone who wants to find out more about growing vegetables, herbs or flowers in pots. This is an incredible way for you to grow plants in limited space or even without a garden! Starting your first container garden can feel a little overwhelming as there are so many different types of container and different types of plant you can grow. This book though guides you through the minefield and explains everything you need to know to create your own beautiful and productive vegetable garden. This step-by-step guide walks you through choosing containers, giving you the pros and cons of the different materials as well as guiding you through the process of choosing plants and planting them. As you read this book you will get tips and advice designed to help you create your very own container garden, no matter what you are growing. In this book you will learning everything you need to know, including:
Container gardening is a great way for you to brighten up a small space or grow your own food, no matter what space is available to you. Whether you are an urban gardener, live in an apartment or out in the country you can grow your own fresh produce in containers. Enjoy growing delicious fresh vegetables at home as this book explains all about this exciting way of growing. Discover today how you can transform your living space with a container garden.
- Planning Your Container Garden - learn why planning not only saves you time but money too and why it is essential to a successful, gorgeous container garden
- Choosing The Best Containers - with so many different containers on the market it an be a minefield but I'll explain what all the different containers are as well as their pros and cons
- The Best Soil Mix for Container Plants - find out what soil mix your plants will need and why container grown plants need a very specific type of soil
- What You Can and Can't Grow In Containers - discover what plants will thrive in containers and which are not suited for growing in pots ... you might be surprised at just how much you can grow
- Growing Flowers and Bulbs - a guide to creating your own flower garden no matter where you live in containers
- Growing Potatoes in Containers - a simple to grow vegetable that is productive and well suited to containers
- Growing Cucumbers, Squash, Peppers and Tomatoes in Containers - learn more about growing these favorite plants in containers
- Growing Salad Greens in Containers - a quick crop to grow and very rewarding as you will learn in this chapter
- Growing Citrus Plants in Containers - a guide to this popular type of tree and how to grow them in containers even if you live in cooler climates
- Growing Herbs in Containers - fantastic for any cook to grow and very simple as you will discover
- Supporting and Protecting Your Plants - find out how to protect your plants from the elements and support them so they grow stronger
- Feeding Your Container Garden - a vital part of container gardening and you will learn exactly how to feed your plants so they thrive and produce a good crop
- Watering Your Container Garden - learn why watering is essential with container gardens and how to take the hard work out of it!
- Disease and Pest Control in Containers - another important subject you will learn so your plants stay healthy for you
- Winter Tasks in a Container Garden - discover what you can do over the winter months in your container garden
- Vertical Gardening with Containers - make your container garden even more productive and transform your growing space with this incredible gardening technique
- Common Container Gardening Problems - overcome the common problems people encounter when setting up their first container garden