'My Bedside Book Of Dreams' is one of the stationery series: 'Just A Few Words Journals - Yellow Collection'.
This 6" x 9" notebook has a chic, matte-finish cover featuring the quote 'My Bedside Book Of Dreams' in typewriter font on a yellow background.
The elegant journal consists of 100 ruled pages of cream paper and is a great addition to anyone's stationery collection.
- Makes a great personal journal for writing down your daily thoughts or for jotting down notes and ideas.
- 100 lined, opaque, cream pages.
- 6"x9" 15.2cm wide x 22.9 cm high.
- Smooth paper that is perfect for pens or pencils.
- Great for journaling or can be used as a blank diary.
- A wonderful back to school supply - exercise book.
- Can be used as a dream journal.
The new second edition of the best-selling resource, "Palliative Practices From A to Z for the Bedside Clinician", contains the useful listings you have come to rely on regarding issues surrounding the clinical, psychosocial, and spiritual care of patients with life-limiting malignancy.Issues from advance directives and anemia to xerostomia and zoster are examined with the same level of detail and conciseness as in the first edition.This new edition also provides you with a thorough examination of the evidence from which competent practice is described.If you are involved in the palliative care of patients with cancer, you will want to carry this second edition as you walk the path with your patients and their families.
Shirley's little sister, Doris wants to be with Shirley EVERYWHERE!